Compound packaging bags are popular today. Compared with traditional plastic vest bags, there are many kinds of composite packaging bags, such as three-sided packaging bags, four-sided packaging bags, eight-sided packaging bags, etc. The appearance is also comparable to beautiful, can print a variety of colours have now matched the pattern of my product. Raw materials are also various, such as composite bags, kraft paper bags and so on. We must pay attention to the following points when purchasing and using the suitable composite bags:
1. Compound bags are odorless and odorless when they leave the factory. Some special odors of composite bags are better not to be used in food packaging without thinking about safety.
2. Compound bag packaging must have a text label, on which the name of the factory, the address of the factory and the full name of the product enterprise are written, but the words "food for use" are not written in the visible part.
3. Choose the most effective way to buy food in the mall, not to spend some money on street stalls.
4. Compound bags in some postures are better not to be packed in food without thinking about safety. In this case, composite bags are usually made from recycled paper.
5. Because the complex bags are not easy to degrade, they all cause environmental pollution. For this reason, when buying food, the most effective and good green packaging materials.
6. As far as possible, the materials without coating and coating are very good. Nowadays, in packaging design, the aim is to make packaging more beautiful, corrosion-resistant, and use the information with coating. Not only do you bring a lot of problems to the material recovery and reuse after the product is scrapped, but the second part of the paint itself is toxic. Suppose that people eat these packaged foods, they are more or less harmful to people's physical and mental attacks. The second coating and plating process also brought great pollution to the environment and equipment. For example, toxic solvent gases are evaporated from coatings, chromium and other heavy metals are polluted by waste liquor and residue during electroplating. Therefore, packing materials without coating or coating should be selected as far as possible.
The above mentioned aspects are our description of several aspects that we should pay attention to when choosing and purchasing composite bags. When purchasing plastic bags for food, you can also refer to the purchase of high quality and low price composite bags.